INDEPENDENT BUILDING INSPECTOR

Friday, July 31, 2015

For peace of mind we thought we would engage an independent building inspector for three of the 5 key stages. 

  1. Base – Pre Slab Pour
  2. Pre-Plaster – As the frame is still visible before the plasterboard is installed this becomes a combined Frame, and Lock Up  Inspection.
  3. Practical Completion (PCI) / Final Handover 


We've decided to use SPI Property Inspections who have quoted us $1600 for all three stages. To be honest I didn't really shop around so hoping we've made the right choice. So far the experience has been prompt and friendly.





RE: Hi Chi, yo

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thank you for the helpful post. I found your blog with Google and I will start following. Hope to see new blogs soon
    building inspector

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the helpful post. I found your blog with Google and I will start following. Hope to see new blogs soon.

    building inspector

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice. Thanks for sharing. I love all the posts.
    building inspector

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great information. I liked the floor plan data. So wonderfully explained. Thank you for the data shared.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe